- Lemongrass promotes healthy digestion. It has antiseptic compounds that effectively kill bad bacteria and parasites in the digestive tract and repopulate the good bacteria in the colon.
- Controls Cholesterol Levels . The anti-cholesterol and anti-atherosclerosis action of lemongrass helps reduce the absorption of cholesterol from the intestine. Plus, it helps in the oxidation of LDL-cholesterol in the blood, which in turn helps prevent atherosclerotic plaque buildup
- Cleanses and Detoxifies. Regular consumption of lemongrass tea helps cleanse and detoxify the body. The diuretic nature of lemongrass helps remove toxins, uric acid and bad cholesterol from the body by increasing the frequency and quantity of urination. Urination also helps clean out the kidneys.
- Heals Colds and Flu. Lemongrass has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that help your body cope with coughs, fever and other cold and flu symptoms. Plus, it is loaded with vitamin C that boosts your immune system to fight the infection.
- Reduces Arthritis Pain – Due to its anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties, lemongrass helps treat arthritis, rheumatism, osteoarthritis, gout and other types of joint pain. Its anti-inflammatory properties help suppress the activity of oxygenation-2, an enzyme involved in inflammation that causes pain, especially in joints.
- Anti-inflammatory. – Inflammation is one of the main factors in numerous diseases, and it can also exacerbate aches, pains and headaches. Drinking lemon grass tea eases chronic inflammation and the pain that can often accompany it.
- Helps to defeat cancer. Studies have shown that lemon grass can help fight cancer while leaving healthy cells intact. This is due to the compound citral and its effectiveness as an anti-inflammatory. It effectively blocks cancer cell growth while inducing apoptosis, or cell death, in cancer cells.
You may also visit our Products Price List page for the complete Herbal Products.