Maluggay(Moringa) is also considered a “Miracle Vegetable”. It prevents 300 illnesses.
Other benefits are:
1. Very Potent – Anti-Oxidants, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fire lines.
2. Antibiotic, medicinal, it is the detoxification and immune system enhancement.
3. Prevent the onset of various chronic diseases like arthritis, cancer and heart and kidney diseases.
4. Reduce phlegm and inflammations.
5. A very rich source of calcium it aids in maintaining healthy bones and teeth.
6. Controls blood pressure.
7. Relieves headaches and migraines.
8. Prevents diabetes.
9. Reduces arthritits pains, rheumatism.
10. Restricts the growth of tumors.
11. Prevent ulcers, cancer, hypertension, tonsillitis, allergy, dermatitis, urinating problems, kidney/gallbladder stones.
12. Best for lactating mother.
It contains the following:
1. 75 Calories of energy higher than ampalaya, squash, tomatoes, or carrots.
2. 5.9grams protein (higher than cauli flower, lettuce, or mustard)
3. 12.8grams carbohydrate (higher than okra, papaya or watermelon)
4. 353 millirams calcium (higher than gabi leaves, mung beans, squash, and camote tops)
5. 3.7 milligrams niacin (higher than other vegetables analyzed)
6. 200grams of malunggay leaves-would give a nutritive value equivalent to 4 eggs and 2 glasses of milk.
7. Its iron compound prevents deficiency of red blood cells known as anemia.